1. Put the chilled ProZero whipping ‘cream’ into a bowl and use an electric hand-held whisk to whip the ‘cream’ for about 2-3 minutes until it is thickened, light and airy.
2. Add the sugar and other ingredients depending on what flavour you are making, then stir well.
3. Pour the mixture into a large plastic freezer proof container and place in the freezer.
4. Leave for an hour, or until it is firm and ice crystals are beginning to form around the edges.
5. Remove from the freezer and using a fork or wire whisk, quickly beat the ‘ice cream’ to break up the ice crystals.
6. Place the ‘ice cream’ back in the freezer to set solid for at least 3 hours.
1. Please refer and follow steps 1 and 2 as above - these are exactly the same!
2. Pour the mixture into the machine.
3. Follow the instructions for your machine, and churn until the ‘ice cream’ is thick and frozen.
4.The ‘ice cream’ can be eaten straight away or transferred to a suitable container and stored in the freezer.
-For additional flavour try adding our Fruity Ice Cream Sauce.
-Serve with permitted fruit e.g strawberries
Why not try grating some Vitabite on your ice 'cream' to give it a chocolate flavoured twist.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under medical supervision.