1. To make the yogurt gently heat the ProZero, cornflour and inulin fibre together. Keep stirring until the mixture begins to boil and you have a thick sauce. Pour into a bowl and leave to cool.
2. Once cooled, stir in the lemon juice and salt. Using an electric whisk beat until you have a creamy texture.
3. Stir in the cucumber and mint leaves. Store in the fridge until needed.
1. Trim the cauliflower of any leaves and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
2. Place the prepared cauliflower into a food processor and blitz for 20 seconds until the cauliflower breaks down and resembles rice. Don’t over process as the cauliflower will become too fine.
3. To cook the cauliflower rice, either microwave or steam until it begins to soften but still has a little bite.
4. Just before serving season with salt, pepper, add stir in the olive oil.
1. Place the Fate low protein all-purpose mix, salt and nigella seeds into a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Slowly add just enough water to form a soft dough. Leave to rest for at least an hour.
2. Heat a deep fat fryer to 180ºC or alternatively oil in a wide base pan or wok to the same temperature.
3. Dust your work surface with Fate low protein all-purpose mix. Take the dough and roll out until it is around 3-5mm thick. Use a round cutter stamp, to cut out circles of dough.
4. When the oil is hot but not smoking carefully place the circles of dough into the oil. You will need to do them in batches. They will quickly puff up and turn golden brown. Turn over and cook the other side. Remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
5. Serve straight away.
Remember - Always check the protein content on labels as ingredients lists can change. Use the NSPKU foods list to check for permitted foods.
Fate low protein all-purpose mix and ProZero are foods for special medical purposes and must only be used under strict medical supervision.