The event will be packed full of useful sessions that will motivate you on your low protein diet journey. Are you aged between 13 - 17 years old and have PKU? This event is for you!
What you can expect from the event?
Throughout the day, there will be a variety of sessions:
- Q&A with Jenny McNulty, Temple Street Metabolic Dietitian
- Vitaflo Sensory Analysis Team: Find out the sensory science behind how your protein substitutes are made and help us come up with some new ideas
- Low protein cookery session with Chef Neil
- Motivation and Mindset - Dr. Norah Jordan, Senior Clinical Psychologist Temple Street
- Life experiences on a low protein diet - Presentation and Q&A with Emma Harbage, England Rugby Player with PKU
There will be free parking, a relaxation area, and refreshments for parents/guardians transporting teens to the event.
Closing date for registrations: Sunday 27th March
Contact Laoise on 0833543379 for further information.