The PKU LLW Programme is an exciting new way of learning how to help manage your PKU and improve your overall health and wellbeing. This is the perfect platform to meet others with PKU, form a LLW community, share your experiences and learn from like-minded people, to motivate each other to live life well.
Our programme is a series of 5 virtual, 60-minute separate live sessions, held over the course of 5 weeks from the comfort of your own home:
- Session 1: Nutrition – the balance of Healthy Eating - Tuesday 7th February 2023 at 7pm: click here to join
- Session 2: Movement – covering all aspects of Physical activity - Wednesday 15th February 2023 at 7pm: click here to join
- Session 3: Sleep – including Recovery - Tuesday 21st February 2023 at 7pm: click here to join
- Session 4: Mindset – including Mindfulness and Self-Care - Tuesday 28th February 2023 at 7pm: click here to join
- Session 5: Cookery Workshop – hints and tips on Low Protein Food preparation and cooking, with sensory education - Tuesday 7th March 2023 at 6.45pm: click here to join
You will receive a PKU Live Life Well support package once you have completed the programme, if you have attended a minimum of 3 sessions, to help you Live Life Well in 2023 and beyond.